Thursday, September 11, 2014

Desert Rose Dress & Tunic

desert rose 1

I fell in love with the Desert Rose Dress pattern by CailaMade as soon as I saw it. I first spotted it months ago on Pinterest, before it was released. So the fact that I actually remembered to go buy it a few weeks ago when it was made available shows you how much I liked it.

desert rose 2

These Park Slope prints are among my all-time favorite fabrics. I started K's birthday dress tradition with a dress made from these two fabrics. I had to make the tunic length of the Desert Rose pattern because, sadly, I didn't have enough fabric to make the longer length. Not to worry— I'm well on my way to making a full length dress version in some other fabrics!

desert rose 3

I'm a sucker for cute buttons (who isn't?). I love when I have the perfect buttons for a project just waiting in my stash.

desert rose 4

Seriously, I couldn't love this pattern anymore. You should make one too!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, your tunic just oozes cuteness! The fabrics are adorable! I must admit that I have a penchant for cute buttons,.....come to think of it I just love buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.